Friday, August 8, 2008

Fluffy Bunny Feet Designs

ScrapMatters.com is doing a site redesign. They're hopefully be up sometime around 5 or 6 MDT tonight. So excited!!! There are going to be so many speed scraps in the next week. I can't wait! Dacia is putting some new stuff in her part of the shop as well. And since I'm a lucky duck and get to be related to her--I got a sneak peek and here is what I have!! As soon as the site is up, I'll post the layouts to the gallery and give full credit. But I just couldn't wait any longer to share.







1 comment:

Sanjay said...

Hi

My name is Sanjay Bajaj. I am based out of Bangalore India. I have a digital printing business and am looking at getting into the photobooks and scrapbooks printing business. Creation of photobooks and scrapbooks is not a popular activity in India - basically because not many Indians are familiar with photoshop and are unable to create the wonderful designs that you and others in the western world are creating.

Too overcome this and to make it easy to create photobooks and scrapbook pages I have built a software application in which the user only needs to select his/her photos and push them into a ready template to make the scrapbook page. The application i have built is undergoing testing and I should be able to release a beta version by the beginning of the next month.

However I believe the application and the concept of making scrapbook pages, photobooks etc will be successful only if the user has access to good looking designs and this is the one area in which I am stuck.

I would like to know if you would be interested in making available designs to me on a regular basis for different themes, which I would make available for use in the application I am building. I will appreciate if you would consider my request and send me your commercial offer. I will be very glad to give you credit for the designs you make available to me

I look forward to hearing from you

sanjayrbajaj@printexpressindia.com